Monday 11 January 2016

Change is Inevitable: Accepting Your Spiritual Side




About ten years ago I did the Art of Living Course and was sharing my experience with family when my grandmother asked me, “Don’t you know how to live life?”

I recently spoke with a friend about a Heal Your Life Workshop, and the first question I was asked was, “What’s wrong with your life?”

Over the years I have let the doubts and criticism of family and friends roll off like water rolls off the back of a duck. However there was a time when it used to stick. There was a time when although I wanted to do these spiritual courses and workshops, I was worried about what people who came to know about it would think of me.

The opinion of my family members and loved ones mattered and I wanted to keep up the appearance of being “normal”. However life kept going crazier and crazier on me and at one point of time I could no longer keep up with all that seemed to be flooding into my state of being.  I knew I needed some help and I knew where I could get, so I finally got over all the mental blocks and went for it.

That’s the point when I said to myself, “OK. Stop. Inhale. Listen. Assimilate. Exhale.... And now prioritize.” There will always be people who disagree with what you say. No two people have the same journey to make in this world. So it’s alright to be a bit different from other people around you. It is absolutely fine to pursue what you are interested in, especially when you are not harming anyone else. After that it was just a matter of picking and choosing what I wanted to learn and when. And I can honestly say that it has been one of the most enriching periods of my life.

Now that you have decided to accept the change, the point is where do you begin? These are a few questions to get you started:
Do I enjoy my life every day?
Am I happy with my job/career?
Am I making a difference?
Is there anything holding me back?

As you think about what all you are not quite satisfied with in your life, you will begin to come up with suggestions to make changes – big and small – to get to where you really want to be. If part of that process involves investing in yourself, so be it. Find the experts who can help you. Make sure you get nice positive vibes from them and are willing to trust them with the intimate details of your life.  Remember that in order for them to help you, they need to see the bare you. Once they can figure out what you need, they can guide you in a manner that can send your life soaring. The only way to find out if it works, is to experience it once.

Affirmation – “All that I need for my spiritual and emotional growth: resources, courses, teachers, books and more, are sent to me now.”

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1 November 2021 at 15:51 , Blogger dsdsa said...

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
law of Attraction์

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home