Monday 28 March 2016

Spring Cleaning to De-clutter Your Life




As I was doing the seasonal closet cleansing from winter wear to summer wear, I got to thinking about the many things that I owned and hardly used. I told myself I was sure to need it the minute I threw it away and so simply packed and unpacked it each season. That triggered a thought of my behaviour patterns. Just how many reactions based in fear did I have nestling in my subconscious self? Did I have instincts in my shadow self that were not really serving my higher purpose? The answer was a resounding yes.

If you are true to yourself, you will admit that not everything that we keep cluttered up in our minds is truly healthy for us to have up there. We may be very particular about the physical cleanliness of the rooms in our home, but are we even cognizant of the dirt that is lodged between our ears? How do you know you need to clean up your act? The areas you inhabit regularly are a good reflection of your state of mind. Look at your room, your bed, your cupboard and your desk at work. Are they clutter free? Or do you need to do some spring cleaning?

Spring is the perfect season to start over. It is the right time to physically cleanse out the living spaces you regular inhabit, as well as mentally de- clutter the mind. It’s the perfect time to let go of resentment, envy, greed, jealousy, and even old grudges. Pay attention to what comes rushing to your mind the next time you try to stay thought free. The images, thoughts, and words that chase away your peace of mind are doing nothing but cluttering it up. Make a deliberate effort to let these go. It’s like clearing the cobwebs in your mind to get a clearer picture of what you really want out of life.

If your fear is that the minute you throw something out, you will need it; ask yourself if it is really irreplaceable? Can you get something new that would solve the problem even more effectively? More often than not, you are worried about releasing your anger at a person because you are using it as a shield. The thought of acting nice to that person makes you feel that you will be a glutton for punishment as the other person will then be able to harm you without your shield in place. Now think about the alternative, maybe if you showed them love, they would also react to you with love!

Stranger things have happened and it all boils down to your own powers of manifestation. Are you ready to heal your life and release all negative energies from it? If you are, start using your affirmations and the Law of Attraction is sure to serve you and help make all your positive statements the actual truths of your life. Use this beautifully simple but powerful affirmation from Louise Hay –“ I continuously clear the clutter in my life

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home