Tuesday 10 February 2015

Manifesting Miracles is not Mysterious Magic


In the last few months I have been using visualizations and affirmations along with the Law of Attraction to bring abundance into my life. I extend the vision to include my whole family enjoying a wholesome and healthy life with every need catered to and every want met. There is nothing specific I ask for, just a sense of well being and security that allows me to grow spiritually without having to worry about the material needs. I only wish for a loving environment in which the family can bond better without negative emotions such as anger, guilt and greed filtering in. If I can go a week without an altercation with a family member, it is like a minor miracle.

The Universe Takes Care of You, If You Let It

The energy that created us all is a healing, nurturing energy. It is not going to bring us into existence and forget all about catering to our needs and wants. Just like a mother who gives birth to a child and ensures that it is comfortable, the universal also takes ample measures to ensure that her children are taken care of. This was driven home to me forcefully a little while ago when we went for a live musical performance. My family was entertaining a house guest who was with us for a couple of days and in all the excitement of the company and the impending show, we never catered for a meal before the show began. At the venue there were some refreshments available that I went to get at the concession stand.

Was it Really a Mistake or was the Universe Catering to a Need I Did Not Realize Existed

I decided on three things and placed the order at the cash counter. When I went to the collection counter I realized that I had been billed for an additional item which I had not even mentioned and the quantities were different as well. I was a little angry at the server, but there was little time before the show restarted.  Since I did not want to waste time arguing the issue, there was nothing to do but pick up  all the additional food added to the order and head back to the seats. I had just about handed out the food containers when the show restarted. As the musical progressed I realized we had just enough food for every member in the party to grab a bite comfortably. Our missed meal had been catered for by the Cosmic Kitchen without my even realizing it.

Having Faith is Just a Part of the Whole Experience

It may seem like a small thing, but this experience came hot on the heels of my performing regular affirmations for abundance in my life. Now I could have argued with the serving vendor and demanded my correct order be provided at the refreshment stall. However that would have resulted in members of the family going hungry as there would not have been enough food to go around. Instead I decided to keep the peace and preserve the feel-good factor of the evening and I was rewarded by abundance. It is important to have faith that your needs will be met, but it is also important to surrender and go with the flow of the universal energy. Think about it this way, mother knows best.


Now with renewed faith I use the affirmation from Louise Hay– “I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the Universe offers. All my needs and desires are met before I ask. I am Divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial for me.”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home